SCORES At-Home Activities
DC SCORES has created a series of at-home soccer and writing activities for children that will keep their minds and bodies active until they can join their teammates back in school. SCORES at-home activities are created with SCORES participants in-mind but are appropriate for all students in grades 3-8 (for grades K-2, check out our Junior SCORES Activities!). Each activity takes about 20 minutes to complete. We recommend either printing a copy of each PDF to complete the activity or you can access the PDFs from a computer or mobile device and complete the activities on your own paper.
⚽ Soccer Activities ⚽(No soccer ball? No problem! Check out our guide to making your own ball at home.)
📝 Writing Activities 📝
Additional Activities and resources
- Check out #SCORESatHome videos on YouTube!
- Check out DC SCORES Poetry Slam performances on YouTube!
- Check out these YouTube playlists of educational soccer videos!
- Check out additional soccer skills training:
- For parents: check out http://www.amazingeducationalresources.com/ for additional activities.
- For additional Junior SCORES Activities